George StreetCurrently Open
- Address: George Street, St. John’s, NL, Canada, St. Johns
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Entertainment, Street Market, Family And Kids
George Street - Review
To experience St. John’s nightlife, head over to George Street. It is located in the heart of downtown St. John’s and boasts of having the most bars and pubs per square foot than any street in North America. Popularly known as ‘the biggest little street in the world’, George Street is the home of St. John’s nightlife and has some of the most popular award-winning pubs, restaurants, and live music venues in Newfoundland.
George Street Information
- Cafes and restaurants usually open by 8 a.m and close by 10.
- Pubs usually open by noon and close by 3 a.m.
- Valid identification is required for all pubs.
How To reach George Street by Public Transport
- Bus stops on Water Street.
Restaurants Near George Street
- O’ Reilly’s Irish Bar Inc.
- Green Sleeves Pub and Restaurant
- Bridie Molloy’s
- Pizza Supreme
- Idance-Shawn Silver Irish Dancing
- Chinched Bistro
- Rockhouse Bar
- Afghan Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St. Johns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St. Johns and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting George Street
95% of people who visit St. Johns include George Street in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.9% of people start their George Street visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see George Street
56.27% of people prefer walking in order to reach George Street