George Street, St. Johns
About George Street, St. Johns
George Street, St. Johns - Address
Address: George Street, St. John’s, NL, Canada
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Street Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
To experience St. John’s nightlife, head over to George Street. It is located in the heart of downtown St. John’s and boasts of having the most bars and pubs per square foot than any street in North America. Popularly known as ‘the biggest little street in the world’, George Street is the home of St. John’s nightlife and has some of the most popular award-winning pubs, restaurants, and live music venues in Newfoundland.
George Street Information
- Cafes and restaurants usually open by 8 a.m and close by 10.
- Pubs usually open by noon and close by 3 a.m.
- Valid identification is required for all pubs.
How To reach George Street by Public Transport
- Bus stops on Water Street.
Restaurants Near George Street
- O’ Reilly’s Irish Bar Inc.
- Green Sleeves Pub and Restaurant
- Bridie Molloy’s
- Pizza Supreme
- Idance-Shawn Silver Irish Dancing
- Chinched Bistro
- Rockhouse Bar
- Afghan Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St. Johns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St. Johns and book an accommodation of your choice.
George Street, St. Johns Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Eastbourne Crescent Park
- Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic Site
- Bannerman Park
- Pippy Park
- Cowan Park
- Johnson Geo Vista Park
- Blue Moon Pottery
- Maritime History Archive
- Newfoundland & Labrador
- Fort Amherst
- St. Johns Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in St. Johns
- What to See in 48 Hours in St. Johns
- What to See in 72 Hours in St. Johns
- How to Spend 5 Days in St. Johns
- How to Spend 6 Days in St. Johns
- How to Spend 7 Days in St. Johns