How to Reach St. Johns, Canada
The Easiest Way to Reach St. Johns
HOW TO GET TO ST. JOHNS
- By Air: Flights to St. John’s land at the St. John’s International Airport. From here, one can hire a taxi or rent a car to reach downtown St. John’s.
- By Boat: Although ferries stop at Newfoundland province, the drive to St. John’s city is takes a long time.
- By Bus: St. John’s is connected to nearby towns and cities by bus.
HOW TO GET AROUND ST. JOHNS
- By Bus: St. John’s has a Metrobus service running through the city.
- By Walking: Walking is an excellent way to experience St. John's, especially the downtown area.
- By Car: Driving in St. John's is easy and traffic jams are rare. Some rent-a-car companies are Avis rent-a-car, Dollar rent-a-car, Hertz and Thrifty.
- By Taxi: Several taxi companies operate in St. John's 24 hours a day. Some taxi operating companies are Avalon Taxi, City Wide Taxi, Jiffy Cabs and Goulds Taxi.
Are you looking for a St. Johns travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near St. Johns
- How to reach Portugal Cove
- How to reach Flatrock
- How to reach Harbour Main
- How to reach Northern Bay
- How to reach Cape Broyle
- How to reach Saint Lawrence
- How to reach Loon Bay
- How to reach Boyd's Cove
- How to reach Lewisporte
- How to reach Montreal
- How to reach Toronto
- How to reach Vancouver
- How to reach Ottawa
- How to reach Niagara Falls
- How to reach Windsor