Inn Of Olde PubCurrently Open
- Address: 7 Quidi Vidi Village Road, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 1E9, Canada, St. Johns Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7095762223
An iconic pub in St. John’s, the Inn of Olde Pub is truly a unique spot that defies description! The inside of the pub will put any museum to shame! They serve great beer with lip smacking finger food. A must visit to see something off the beaten path
Inn Of Olde Pub Travel Tips
- The pub is open from 12 a.m to 2 a.m
How to Reach Inn Of Olde Pub
- Bus stop on Quidi Village Road
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in St. Johns before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St. Johns and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Inn Of Olde Pub Address: 7 Quidi Vidi Village Road, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 1E9, Canada, St. Johns
- Inn Of Olde Pub Contact Number: +1-7095762223
- Inn Of Olde Pub Timing: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
55.68% of people who visit St. Johns include Inn Of Olde Pub in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
55.2% of people start their Inn Of Olde Pub visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Inn Of Olde Pub
56.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Inn Of Olde Pub
People normally club together Quidi Vidi Lake and Spirit Of Newfoundland while planning their visit to Inn Of Olde Pub.