Are you looking for what to do in St. Johns?
Tourist attractions in St. John’s are aplenty. Some must visit ones are:
- Signal Hill: Overlooking the city of St. John’s, the Signal Hill is a National Historic Site of Canada. It is a steep hill that frames the entrance on the north side of St. John’s Harbour from St. John’s Bay.
- Cape Spear Lighthouse: One of the popular things to do in St. John’s is check out the Cape Spear Lighthouse. It is the oldest surviving lighthouse of Newfoundland province.
- The Rooms: Dominating the skyline of St. John’s, The Rooms is Newfoundland and Labrador's largest public cultural space. It is a magnificent merge of history, heritage and artistic expression.
- George Street: Popularly known as ‘the biggest little street in the world’, George Street is the home of St. John’s nightlife and has some of the most popular award-winning pubs, restaurants, and live music venues in Newfoundland. Head over here to experience St. John’s nightlife.
- Johnson Geo Centre: The Johnson Geo Centre is a geological interpretation centre situated in St. John’s. The building was built in a natural rock basin that was cut from the ancient rock of Signal Hill. The Geo Centre takes you deep underground to experience the story of our planet, the future & space. Include this place in your St. John’s itinerary.
Other things to do and places to see in St. John’s include East Coast Trail , the Bowring Park, Basilica of St. John the Baptist, Spirit of Newfoundland, Quidi Vidi Lake, Memorial University of Newfoundland Botanical Garden, Terry Fox Monument, Pippy Park and East Rider Motorcycle Museum.
Below we have a list of things to do in St. Johns and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your St. Johns getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to St. Johns with confidence.