Are you looking for what to do in St-malo?
PLACES TO SEE
- The walled city: A citadel built on a rocky island connecting the mainland through a modern harbour. It is the most important tourist attraction of the city.
- The chateau of Saint-Malo: An old Chateau, part of which is turned into a museum now.
- Solidor Tower: A 14th century structure having exhibits of historical voyage collection.
- La Demeure de Corsaire: The privateer house that holds exhibits of ancient privateering, weaponry and the models of ships.
- Great Aquarium Saint-Malo: An aquarium with a large collection of sea species, one of the most important places to see in Saint-Malo.
- Musee du Chateau: Tour of the chateau museum with an experienced tour guide. Address: Chateau, 35400 Saint-Malo, France.
- CompagnieCorsaire: Off coast tour of Saint-Malo with a knowledgeable travel guide. Address: Gare Maritime de la Bourse, 35400 Saint-Malo, France.
- Le Petit Train de Saint-Malo: Train ride around the walled town of Saint-Malo. Address: Porte Saint-Vincent, 35400 Saint-Malo, France.
Below we have a list of things to do in St-malo and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your St-malo getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to St-malo with confidence.