- Address: Saint Moritz, Switzerland, St Moritz
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 64 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Cable Car, Nature, Resort
Located at a fantastic elevation of 2978 metres above sea level, the Diavolezza offers the view of four thousand metre snow-capped peaks and is also a popular skiing resort.
Set among the ice peaks of Bernina Massif, skiing on the slopes of this beauty will give you an adrenaline rush. Alternatively, you can also hop on a pony-ride to reach up-to a certain distance.
The easiest way to explore the area is by taking the aerial cable.
- Guided tours are available.
- For the detailed activity schedule, check the official website.
- The activities have separate charges.
- Open 24 hours.
- The cable car operates from November to May.
- Cable car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Moritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Moritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.33% of people who visit St Moritz include Diavolezza in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.66% of people start their Diavolezza visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Diavolezza
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Diavolezza