How to Reach St Moritz - The Easiest Way to Reach St Moritz
- By Air: The nearest airport is in Samedan which is located at a distance of 5 kilometres from Saint Moritz. It serves flights to Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Milan, and Munich. There are also special helicopter rides that can take you to Saint Moritz.
- By Train: There are hourly trains from Chur to Saint Moritz. Saint Moritz also lies on the route of the famous glacier express and the Palm express.
- By Bus: This is one of the best ways to reach Saint Moritz as you can witness the spectacular bounty of nature in the journey. Buses from Lugano and Chur operate to Saint Moritz and the last bus from Chur departs at 11:00 pm.
- By Car: You can reach Saint Moritz by car from various destinations in Switzerland and the route includes stunning tunnels and mountain passes.
- By Bus: The Engadin Bus serves to the major attractions within the valley including that of Saint Moritz. There are also private tourist buses operating in the region.
- By Railway: The Rhatische Bahn has a station located in Saint Moritz Dorf and can be used to get around the town.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available to get around the major attractions of Saint Moritz.
Are you looking for a St Moritz travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach St Moritz from Nearby Cities
|Sils-segl Maria to St Moritz||10.46 km||10 mins|
How to Reach Top Cities in Switzerland
- How to reach Zurich
- How to reach Lucerne
- How to reach Interlaken
- How to reach Bern
- How to reach Vevey
- How to reach Brienz