Muottas MuraglCurrently Open
- Address: Via San Gian 30, 7500 St. Moritz, Switzerland, St Moritz
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-818300000
- Ticket Price: 46 CHF
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Nature
Muottas Muragl - Review
Explore the unreal and striking panorama offered from the Muottas Muragl and you will be stunned! Known for its beautiful views, Muottas Muragl is located at an elevation of 2456 metres over the Upper Engadine and offers a gorgeous view of almost all the lakes, valleys and peaks in the region.
Popular as a viewpoint and the starting point of a hiking trail, this bounty turns into a Children’s playground in summers. Take a ride of the funicular, indulge into winter sports if visiting in the season and have a cup of hot chocolate in either of the two mountain restaurants and you’ll be glad!
Muottas Muragl Information
- Wear sturdy shoes.
- Restaurants are available.
Muottas Muragl Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for adult day pass.
- Half-day pass, children and evening pass are available and more information can be obtained on the official website.
- Activities have separate charges.
Muottas Muragl Hours
- The hike generally takes around 3.5 hours.
- Funicular operates from December to March every year and its schedule can be obtained locally.
How To reach Muottas Muragl by Public Transport
- On foot, funicular
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Moritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Moritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Muottas Muragl
95% of people who visit St Moritz include Muottas Muragl in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
66.86% of people start their Muottas Muragl visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Muottas Muragl
90.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muottas Muragl