Piz CorvatschCurrently Open
- Address: Saint Moritz, Switzerland, St Moritz
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-0818387373
- Ticket Price: 50 CHF
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Nature
Piz Corvatsch - Review
The best way to reach Mount Corvatsch is to go hiking! The journey is full of pleasant surprises and the nature around is all there is. Offering great view of the lakes and the glaciers of the Engadin valley, the highest cable car station lies at 3,303 metres above sea level and the peak itself is at an elevation of 3451 metres above the sea level.
Overlooking Lake Sils and Lake Silvaplana, this mountain is also the starting point of adventure hikes.
Activities: Cable car ride, skiing, Snowboarding, hiking.
Piz Corvatsch Information
- Round trip including entry fees, cable car, public transport are available and can be obtained on the official website.
- Online booking is available.
Piz Corvatsch Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for hiking day pass from June to October.
- November to February: 75 CHF for hiking day pass (adults).
- Half-day pass, afternoon pass are available.
- Youth (13-17), children (6-15) have discounts.
- The charges for skiing and cable car are separate.
Piz Corvatsch Hours
- Open 24 hours.
- Natural attraction, start as early as possible.
- Schedule for cable car can be obtained locally or on the official website.
How To reach Piz Corvatsch by Public Transport
- Car/Bus till surlej and then cable car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Moritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Moritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Piz Corvatsch
72.86% of people who visit St Moritz include Piz Corvatsch in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.22% of people start their Piz Corvatsch visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Piz Corvatsch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piz Corvatsch
Piz Corvatsch Trips
Piz Corvatsch, St Moritz Reviews
I found this place by coincidence as the place I was planning to go to was closed on that same day. You just need to catch a bus from Saint Moritz and I have to state that the view from the summit is undeniably one of the most spectacular ever. Not to be missed!
3303mt above the sea level... beautiful panorama over the Swiss mountains, lake Silvaplana and Saint Moritz... just an amazing experience!
A wonderful view and a good place for ski
Schöner Ausblick in die Bergwelt und auf die Seen bei St.Moritz. Angenehme Frische auf über 3000m ü. M. Gemütliches Restaurant. Es ist einen Ausflug wert.