Piz CorvatschCurrently Open
- Address: Saint Moritz, Switzerland, St Moritz
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-0818387373
- Ticket Price: 50 CHF
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Nature
The best way to reach Mount Corvatsch is to go hiking! The journey is full of pleasant surprises and the nature around is all there is. Offering great view of the lakes and the glaciers of the Engadin valley, the highest cable car station lies at 3,303 metres above sea level and the peak itself is at an elevation of 3451 metres above the sea level.
Overlooking Lake Sils and Lake Silvaplana, this mountain is also the starting point of adventure hikes.
Activities: Cable car ride, skiing, Snowboarding, hiking.
- Round trip including entry fees, cable car, public transport are available and can be obtained on the official website.
- Online booking is available.
- The given ticket price is for hiking day pass from June to October.
- November to February: 75 CHF for hiking day pass (adults).
- Half-day pass, afternoon pass are available.
- Youth (13-17), children (6-15) have discounts.
- The charges for skiing and cable car are separate.
- Open 24 hours.
- Natural attraction, start as early as possible.
- Schedule for cable car can be obtained locally or on the official website.
- Car/Bus till surlej and then cable car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Moritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Moritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.58% of people who visit St Moritz include Piz Corvatsch in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.22% of people start their Piz Corvatsch visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Piz Corvatsch
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piz Corvatsch
What incredible views! Visit even in summer time (but know that the temps on top of the mountain are still below freezing... so don't try to wear shorts like I did). Really an unforgettable way to spend an afternoon.
I found this place by coincidence as the place I was planning to go to was closed on that same day. You just need to catch a bus from Saint Moritz and I have to state that the view from the summit is undeniably one of the most spectacular ever. Not to be missed!
3303mt above the sea level... beautiful panorama over the Swiss mountains, lake Silvaplana and Saint Moritz... just an amazing experience!
Hell yeah Piz Corvatsch
A wonderful view and a good place for ski