Piz Corvatsch, St Moritz
About Piz Corvatsch, St Moritz
Piz Corvatsch, St Moritz - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Saint Moritz, Switzerland
Ticket Price: 50 CHF
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.4K times in trip plans
View Point, Hiking Trail, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The best way to reach Mount Corvatsch is to go hiking! The journey is full of pleasant surprises and the nature around is all there is. Offering great view of the lakes and the glaciers of the Engadin valley, the highest cable car station lies at 3,303 metres above sea level and the peak itself is at an elevation of 3451 metres above the sea level.
Overlooking Lake Sils and Lake Silvaplana, this mountain is also the starting point of adventure hikes.
Activities: Cable car ride, skiing, Snowboarding, hiking.
Piz Corvatsch Information
- Round trip including entry fees, cable car, public transport are available and can be obtained on the official website.
- Online booking is available.
Piz Corvatsch Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is for hiking day pass from June to October.
- November to February: 75 CHF for hiking day pass (adults).
- Half-day pass, afternoon pass are available.
- Youth (13-17), children (6-15) have discounts.
- The charges for skiing and cable car are separate.
Piz Corvatsch Opening and Closing Hours
- Open 24 hours.
- Natural attraction, start as early as possible.
- Schedule for cable car can be obtained locally or on the official website.
How To reach Piz Corvatsch by Public Transport
- Car/Bus till surlej and then cable car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Moritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Moritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
Piz Corvatsch, St Moritz Reviews - Write a Review
A wonderful view and a good place for ski
Wunderbar ist die Aussicht auf dem Piz-Corvatsch mit den Schweizer Bergpanorama
Extrem weite Sicht