A peak in the Albula Alps, Piz Nair towers upto 3056 metres above the sea level and overlooks the St. Moritz in the canton of Graubunden.
Take up the funicular or cable car ride which will take you as high as just 30 metres below the summit and you will be mesmerized by the beauty of the mountain.
Just below the summit, the Corviglia Ski area is located which is a popular winter olympics destination and is known for its curvy skiing tracks.
There are also a couple of restaurants serving rustic Swiss food!
- Round trip including entry fees, cable car, public transport are available and can be obtained on the official website.
- Online booking is available.
- You can even choose to hike the mountain in the summers.
- Combined tickets with cable car, skiing and hiking are available and can be obtained on official website.
- Open 24 hours.
- Natural attraction, start as early as possible.
- Schedule for cable car can be obtained locally or on the official website.
- Cable car/Funicular
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Moritz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Moritz and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.1% of people who visit St Moritz include Piz Nair And Corviglia Ski Area in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
51.69% of people start their Piz Nair And Corviglia Ski Area visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Piz Nair And Corviglia Ski Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piz Nair And Corviglia Ski Area
Very great view, but bit cold..... Very relaxing place. Super cool.....
Beautiful views. You can get there by train and cable for 89 chf. They have nice rum-punch and apple strudel. Recommend for visiting. Do not forget to bring your ski as well.
Goat on the top is brilliant!
Absolutely breathtaking views from atop the mountain. Panoramic 360° views. Overlooking St. Moritz.
Beautiful view from the terrace. Very good coffee and desserts, higher prices but it's normal in similar places.