Are you looking for what to do in St Moritz?
PLACES TO SEE
- Lake St. Moritz: With a surface area of 0.78 square kilometres, it is smaller than the prominent lakes in the Engadin valley but is nevertheless beautiful.
- Piz Nair and Corviglia Ski Area: A peak in the Albula Alps, Piz Nair towers upto 3056 metres above the sea level and overlooks the St. Moritz in the canton of Graubunden.
- Lake Sils: Lying at an altitude of 1800 metres, Lake Sils is one of the most picturesque lakes in the Engadin. Idyllic hiking and cycling tracks pass dotting the lake and the entire area looks straight out a portrait.
- Piz Julier: Located in the canton Grisons, the Piz Julier is a mountain towering at 3380 metres. Belonging to the Albula group and the Rhaetian Alps, the mountain is known for its summit Vadret Guglia which is the last small glacier in the area.
- Lake silvaplana: Overlooking the mountains like Piz Corvatsch, Piz Julier and Piz Surlej, the lake’s drainage basin comprises of several glaciers and the Vadret dal Tremoggia is the largest.
WHERE TO BE
- Gamble, drink and enjoy your evening at the Casino Saint Moritz which is located at a height of 1850 metres above the sea level.
- Go Sking at Hahnesse.
- Take a Sledge ride on Celerina Olympia Bobrun.
- Walk pass the The St. Moritz Design Gallery.
Below we have a list of things to do in St Moritz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your St Moritz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to St Moritz with confidence.