Staffin Beach, Staffin
About Staffin Beach, Staffin
Staffin Beach, Staffin - Address
Address: Staffin Beach, Staffin, Scotland
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10K times in trip plans
Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Adventure, Archaeological Site
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This small serene beach with thin layers of sand is famous for the dinosaur footprints on the beach and also huge rocks laying in proximity to the beachside, altogether making it an archeological as well as an adventurous site. The marble at the outset of the beachfront gives a lot of information about the footprints over there and their past. A nice place for enjoying the natural beauty of Staffin and to take an evening walk, this place is very close to Staffin Community Trust and an ideal place for an evening getaway.
Staffin Beach Information
- Take a random walk along the beachside.
- Do look out for the rocks and shores with dinosaur footprints.
- Have fun climbing the small rocks lying near the beach.
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
How To reach Staffin Beach by Public Transport
- Opp Staff in Stores and opp Community Centre are the nearest bus stops.
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
- Walk down to the place or reach on a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Staffin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Staffin and book an accommodation of your choice.