This small serene beach with thin layers of sand is famous for the dinosaur footprints on the beach and also huge rocks laying in proximity to the beachside, altogether making it an archeological as well as an adventurous site. The marble at the outset of the beachfront gives a lot of information about the footprints over there and their past. A nice place for enjoying the natural beauty of Staffin and to take an evening walk, this place is very close to Staffin Community Trust and an ideal place for an evening getaway.
- Take a random walk along the beachside.
- Do look out for the rocks and shores with dinosaur footprints.
- Have fun climbing the small rocks lying near the beach.
- Not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Opp Staff in Stores and opp Community Centre are the nearest bus stops.
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
- Walk down to the place or reach on a bicycle.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Staffin before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Staffin and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Staffin include Staffin Beach in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
38.41% of people start their Staffin Beach visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Staffin Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Staffin Beach