Dave's Dark Horse Tavern
About Dave's Dark Horse Tavern, Starkville
Overview of Dave's Dark Horse Tavern
Check out detailed information of Dave's Dark Horse Tavern which resides in the Starkville. Although listed here, Dave's Dark Horse Tavern is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Starkville.
More about Starkville
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Starkville trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Starkville like La Quinta Inn & Suites Starkville At Msu, Hampton Inn Starkville and Comfort Suites Starkville.
Getting around Dave's Dark Horse Tavern, Starkville
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 3 minutes, covering a distance of 2.68 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 11.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 2.14 Kilometre and it will take around 26 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 40, taking around 17 minutes. The distance between the two points is 16.5 Kilometre.Car
Best transit method is Car. The distance is 16.5 Kilometre, costing around USD 1. The duration of the trip is 17 minutes.Towncar
Suggested transit method is Towncar. The distance between the points being 16.5 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 17 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 26.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 16, taking around 6 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.93 Kilometre.Towncar
Best transit method is Towncar. The distance is 4.93 Kilometre, costing around USD 12. The duration of the trip is 6 minutes.Walk
On foot. The distance is 4.8 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 58 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Dave's Dark Horse Tavern, Starkville
Good ole daves :) get a free pizza for every 4 people if you go on your birthday ;)
Great dive bar at night. Amazing pizza shop all day. You have to understand that this is not somewhere you go if you're in a hurry, and it gets worse the ruder you are to the staff. Music starts almost every night at 9pm, and conversation inside becomes impossible. They do takeout.
They actually make some really good pizza and can do Chicago deep dish. Its not that special but it will do when I haven't seen my relatives in Chicago for a while and I've got a hankering. It takes them around 45 minutes to make but they should microwave it to soften up the cheese then finish baking it off and it would take half the time (that's how most places do it in Chicago). Love playing trivia night but I usually don't care for most of the bands during the week. Rather high cover charge during the week if you don't get their early and not exactly a good place to be able to sit and have conversations with friends because of the loud bands. I would be there more often if it wasn't for those two things.
Overall a nice pub atmosphere with decent food and drinks. Live music is nice though there is usually a $5 cover charge.
Had heard about this place from a friend who spoke so highly of it that it was the first thing I wanted to do when I first visited Starkville. We went on a Friday night for the live music. We walked in, an employee at the door said it was busy but to sit where ever we wanted. We found an open table that hadn't been bused and sat down. After 30 minutes of locking eyes with every employee that passed, and still sitting at an unbused table, I got up and went to the bar to ask for a waiter to come to our table. He said no problem and sorry for the wait. After 30 more minutes with no waiter, again locking eyes with every single employee that passed, we gave up and went somewhere else. I hope to convince my friends to try this place again, and I hope that when we do someone will actually pay attention to us.
- Other Attractions
- Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
- Sault Ste Marie Boardwalk
- Sault Ste. Marie Canal
- Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
- Bellevue Park
- Mill Market
- Ermatinger-clergue National Historic Site
- Essar Centre
- Fort Creek Conservation Area
- Sault Ste. Marie Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre
- 5 Star Hotels Near Sault Ste Marie Boardwalk
- Hotels Near Sault Ste. Marie Canal
- 5 Star Hotels Near Olg Casino Sault Ste Marie
- Hotels Near Bellevue Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mill Market
- Luxury Hotels Near Ermatinger-clergue National Historic Site
- Budget Hotels Near Essar Centre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Fort Creek Conservation Area
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Sault Ste. Marie Museum
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Baton Rouge, Starkville
- 9 Day Trip to United States from Tupelo
- 4 Days Trip to starkville
- 2 Day Trip to Starkville from West Columbia
- Trip to Destin, Starkville
- 10 Day Trip to New Orleans, Memphis, Hot Springs, Jackson, Clarksdale, Starkville, Murfreesboro from Toronto
- 4 Day Trip to Starkville from Robertsdale
- 1 Day Trip to starkville
- 3 Days Trip to starkville
- 2 Days Trip to starkville