Events and Festivals in Stavanger
- April: The month of April witness the Stavanger Wine Festival for all the food and wine connoisseurs planning to take a trip the city. Visit Stavanger in this month if you are a connoisseur of wine.
- May: The MaiJazz International Jazz Festival takes place in May and has been since 1989. It attracts jazz performers from all over the world.
- July: Scandinavia’s largest food festival, the Gladmat Festival, takes place in July. From cooking classes, to appearances and demonstrations by celebrity chefs, if you’re a foodie, plan your trip now!
- August: The International Chamber Music Festival takes place this month where various orchestras, string quartets and opera singers perform and delight.
- September: 2015 will witness Kapittel 10 - Stavanger Literature Festival meaning the 10th chapter of this particular annual literature festival.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Stavanger
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Stavanger
Save 4%Island Hopping on a Classic Norwegian Fishing Boat from StavengerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
This lovely 3 hour tour to the islands on our Classic Norwegian Fishing Trawler departs from Stavanger center harbor at 11am....
Save 4%Stavager to Trolltunga - The scenic rideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
At 2300 or 0500 morning you are picked up from your hotel - headed for one of the truly most amazing destinations in Western ...
Stavanger Self-Guided Audio TourNew on TripHobo
Download a vibrantly-narrated mp3 audio guide combined with a map detailing the area of your tour.This enchanting audio tour ...Book Now