Flor And FjaereCurrently Closed
- Address: Skagenkaien 35-37, 4006 Stavanger, Norway
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-51110000
- Ticket Price: 1190 NOK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Observatory, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Flor And Fjaere - Review
On the island Sor-Hidle, you will find Flor & Fjaere, full natural green beauty. It is a 20 minute ride from the centre of Stavanger on an island. Flor and Fjaere is a unique collection of gardens that have myriad of colours. The gardens are numerous and every year their theme changes. It is by May, that the gardens are thrown open to public. Each garden is surrounded by beautiful flowers, exotic plants including palm trees, green lawns, rustic interiors and waterfalls. The tropical garden is owned and operated by Siri and Olav Bryn and their family. They are keen to meet, guide and entertain each of the guests. Don’t forget to gorge on some delicious food at the restaurant here which also houses some of the best imported wines. The garden offers broad selection of live entertainment including dance, music, humour, stand-up, classical, jazz etc. on visitors’ request.
Flor And Fjaere Information
- The gardens are open only in summer time from May.
- For special events and conferences, the garden and its restaurant are open from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Flor And Fjaere Ticket Prices
- For under 3 NOK 150.
- For 3-12 NOK 390.
- For seniors NOK 998.
- All visits need to be pre-booked by phone.
How To reach Flor And Fjaere by Public Transport
- You have to take their private boat to the island, the details of which are exchanged when you call for pre-booking.
- By Bus Station: Stavanger hpl. 44
Restaurants Near Flor And Fjaere
- The garden has a restaurant with delicate buffet created the chef Andre Mulder, inspired by the Italian kitchen.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stavanger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stavanger and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Flor And Fjaere
36.74% of people who visit Stavanger include Flor And Fjaere in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
70.97% of people start their Flor And Fjaere visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Flor And Fjaere
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flor And Fjaere