Flyhistorisk MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Flyplassveien 129, Stavanger Airport, Sola, Norway Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-51655657
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Military Museums, Exhibition
Flyhistorism Museum is the only aviation museum in Norway. It has an impressive collection of artifacts and numerous types of jet fighters used in royal Norwegian Airforce. You will be surprised to know that the museum is operated by few enthusistic local volunteers and former air force employees on an non-payment basis.
The staff is very helpful and well versed to tell you about the history of the museum. Learn about the authentic German aircraft hangar in which the museum is housed. Enjoy the story of Stavanger Airport, and don’t forget to ask about the German Labour group who built the museum during World War II.
Flyhistorisk Museum Travel Tips
- The museum is open daily in the school summer holiday.
How to Reach Flyhistorisk Museum
- Bus no. 9 Bus Stop: Sola Skole
- Darby’s Inn
- Thompson’s B&B
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stavanger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stavanger and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Flyhistorisk Museum Address: Flyplassveien 129, Stavanger Airport, Sola, Norway
- Flyhistorisk Museum Contact Number: +47-51655657
- Flyhistorisk Museum Timing: 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Flyhistorisk Museum(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Flyhistorisk Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.14% of people who visit Stavanger include Flyhistorisk Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.64% of people start their Flyhistorisk Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Flyhistorisk Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flyhistorisk Museum
People normally club together Rosendal Og Ramsvik Kolonihagen and Vaulen Beach while planning their visit to Flyhistorisk Museum.