Stavanger Concert HallCurrently Open
- Address: Sandviga 1, 4007 Stavanger, Norway Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-51537000
- Ticket Price: 50 NOK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Observatory, Entertainment, Performance, Concert, Leisure, Family And Kids
Stavanger Concert Hall, Norway is one of the leading attractions of Stavanger. Officially inaugurated by Crown Prince Haakon in 2012, the concert hall houses include two halls, one orchestra hall, awesome foyer areas that are located out on the seaside alongside a large outdoor amphitheatre. The concert hall is known for its symphony concerts in one of the halls and for arranging rock concerts in the other, both at the same time. This is one of the reasons why people are found thronging around the area and booking tickets for their preferred kind of show.
The orchestra hall, named after Fartein Valen is a specially designed one that conducts shows on acoustic music and 1500 seats in the stalls and the three galleries. The multipurpose hall named after a Norwegian poet and Lutheran pastor belonging to Stavanger, Jens Zetliz is designed for amplified music and is used for different types of music shows from rock to opera. The hall can have close to 1700 seats.
Stavanger Concert Hall Travel Tips
- This place is also known as Stavanger Konserthus.
- The doors open well before the start of the concert and are close punctually.
- Any audience arriving late will be taken into the hall at the first suitable break.
- Areas available for wheelchair users and tickets for companions also available.
- Photography is prohibited in some events.
- Mobile phones should be switched off or put on silent mode.
- Guided tours for about 50 minutes at NOK 90 per ticket available mostly on Saturdays or other days during the holidays.
Entrance Ticket Details For Stavanger Concert Hall
- NOK 100 to access seats in the open seating category except for Concert House.
- NOK 1800 for private group.
- NOK 900 for school students/class.
How to Reach Stavanger Concert Hall
- Bus No. 8, Bus Stop: Bjergsted.
- Spiseriet, Ground Floor, Stavanger Concert Hall
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stavanger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stavanger and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Stavanger Concert Hall Address: Sandviga 1, 4007 Stavanger, Norway
- Stavanger Concert Hall Contact Number: +47-51537000
- Stavanger Concert Hall Timing: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Stavanger Concert Hall Price: 50 NOK
- Best time to visit Stavanger Concert Hall(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Stavanger Concert Hall: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
28.51% of people who visit Stavanger include Stavanger Concert Hall in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.04% of people start their Stavanger Concert Hall visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stavanger Concert Hall
94.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stavanger Concert Hall
People normally club together The Norwegian Canning Museum and Swords In Rock while planning their visit to Stavanger Concert Hall.