The Norwegian Children's MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Musegata 16, 4010 Stavanger, Norway Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-51842700
- Ticket Price: 10 NOK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Educational Site, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Exhibition
As the name suggests, the museum is specially designed for children to satiate their desire of toys. It has the largest collection of toys, dolls, puppets, tree hut, labyrinth, board games and many other activities for kids.
The best part? These toys are not just for display, the museum lets the kids learn and explore everything it has in store. This museum is built by a teddy bear hospital to exhibit almost everything related to kids between the age group 5-12 years. Encourage your kids to participate in storytelling and stage performances or watch them engrossed in play.
There’s a little something for the grownups too, walk around and enjoy the exhibitions, theatre etc. Since the museum is situated inside the Stavanger Museum, you can also explore walk through to the other parts of the museum.
The Norwegian Children's Museum Travel Tips
- The museum doesn’t have any Cafeteria on premise, but you can carry food and drinks with you.
- During school holidays the museum is open every day.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Norwegian Children's Museum
- For students group or educational programs: 10:00 AM
How to Reach The Norwegian Children's Museum
- Bus no. 11 and 24 Bus stop Stavanger Museum
- Sushi San
- Bluebird Kaffebar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stavanger before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stavanger and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Norwegian Children's Museum Address: Musegata 16, 4010 Stavanger, Norway
- The Norwegian Children's Museum Contact Number: +47-51842700
- The Norwegian Children's Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- The Norwegian Children's Museum Price: 10 NOK
- Best time to visit The Norwegian Children's Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit The Norwegian Children's Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.37% of people who visit Stavanger include The Norwegian Children's Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
73.91% of people start their The Norwegian Children's Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Norwegian Children's Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Norwegian Children's Museum
People normally club together Norwegian Petroleum Museum and Museum Of Archaeology while planning their visit to The Norwegian Children's Museum.