Cheetah Outreach212 Votes Currently Open
- Address: On R44, near Somerset West, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-218516850
- Ticket Price: 10 ZAR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
If you are looking for that adrenaline rush or simply want to experience safari drives so intrinsic to Africa, then head to the Cheetah Outreach located 20 kilometers away from Stellenbosch city center.
Interact with cute Cheetah cubs, Meerkats, Bat-eared foxes and Caracals and learn about how they are cared for and loved. The Cheetah Outreach also arranges educational programs about the animals- making it a perfect learning center for kids.
Watch the regal animals at their best at the outreach in an environment they shine in. You are sure to come out feeling a bit happier. A must for animal lovers.
Cheetah Outreach Travel Tips
- Do carry water and snacks with you and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Visitors are advised to not feed the animals.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cheetah Outreach
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: R5
- Check official website for encounters, tour guides and public run tickets.
Cheetah Outreach Hours
- Personal encounters with one of our ambassador cheetahs take place from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00pm, cat willing.
- Times are subject to change.
How to Reach Cheetah Outreach
- Rent a car to reach the place.
- Hire a metered taxi.
- Hire a private taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.64% of people who visit Stellenbosch include Cheetah Outreach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
71.11% of people start their Cheetah Outreach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Cheetah Outreach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cheetah Outreach