Delheim Winery And Restaurant24 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Knorhoek Road, Stellenbosch, 7599, South Africa
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-218884600
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Winery
Another one of Stellenbosch’s wine and food paradise, the Delheim estate is known for its rustic charm and wines which will make you cancel your return flight tickets! Whether you observe the birds which pleasantly embellish the terrain or simply decide which wine you like the best at the wine tasting room, the place offers it all.
- Wine tasting and Cellar.
- Wild Mushroom weekends at the Delheim Unearths Forest during the end of May.
- Cheese Fondue and Jazz Sunday lunches in August.
The estate is perfect if you want to add more activities to your traditional wine experiences.
Delheim Winery And Restaurant Travel Tips
- The place offers Picnic services for their visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Delheim Winery And Restaurant
- R25 per person for tasting (6 wines).
- R35 per person for tasting and tour.
- R40 per person for De Driesprong tasting.
Delheim Winery And Restaurant Hours
Wine Tasting Opening hours:
- Monday– Sunday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Snacks and Cheese platters: 3.30 pm- 4.30 pm
- Public Holidays: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Closed: New Years Day; Good Friday; Easter Sunday; Xmas Day
- Monday – Sunday: 10.30 am and 2.30 pm
Restaurant: Monday – Sunday
- Breakfast: 9.30 am- 11.30 am
- Lunch: 12.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- Closed: New Year's Day; Good Friday; Easter Sunday; Christmas Day
How to Reach Delheim Winery And Restaurant
- Rent a Cycle to reach the place.
- Hire a Metered Taxi
- Hire a Private Taxi
- You can walk to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.78% of people who visit Stellenbosch include Delheim Winery And Restaurant in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.43% of people start their Delheim Winery And Restaurant visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Delheim Winery And Restaurant
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Delheim Winery And Restaurant