Dorp StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Streets
The city center of Stellenbosch is old-world charm personified. The white washed historic buildings among the dark roads is a divine urban scene. The best part about the street is that it accommodates a sea of restaurants, cafes and shops.
Whether you want to grab a quick bite, shop till you drop or simply see a whole new world within Stellenbosch, the street is perfect for taking a quiet leisurely stroll.
Dorp Street Travel Tips
- If you want to do some shopping, then the Dorp street is perfect for a spree. The shops close early (around 6.00 pm).
How to Reach Dorp Street
- Rent a Cycle to reach the place.
- Hire a Metered Taxi.
- Hire a Private Taxi.
- You can walk to reach the street.
- Stellenbosch Train station at Adam Tas Rd.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.59% of people who visit Stellenbosch include Dorp Street in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
53.33% of people start their Dorp Street visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dorp Street
79.07% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dorp Street