Jordan Wine Estate310 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Stellenbosch Kloof Rd, Stellenbosch 7604, South Africa
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-218813441
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Estate, Vineyard
Wine, dine and hibernating in the lap of vineyards is an experience in itself and Jordan Wine Estate offers all that and more to its visitors.
Choose from a variety of wine tasting and tours which are sure to get you a little but tipsy or simply relax to the view of the grape-adorned valleys which are home to the estate.
- Wine tasting
- Exclusive Vineyard and Cellar Experience Tours
A bit on the expensive side, the Jordan Wine estate justifies the price for the ride and is a favorite spot for honeymooners and family vacations.
Jordan Wine Estate Travel Tips
- Visit the official website for updated prices.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jordan Wine Estate
- Luxury 2 bed suite: R3800
- Superior Suite- R3500
- Deluxe Suite- R2600
- Classic suite with fireplace- R2000
- Classic suite without fireplace- R1900
Rates are subjected to change annually. Please visit the official website before room bookings.
Wine tasting prices:
- 6 wines in tasting room or terrace- R40
- Wine tasting Cellar tour- R75
- Tasting of Cobblers Hill and Mellifera Natural Sweet tasting (pre-booking required)- + R 50 per person
- Cellar tour and special tasting in cellar (tasting of 6 current vintage wines in the winery and different barrel cellars)- R120
- Cellar tour and barrel tasting (exclusive tasting, including tasting from different barrels) includes tasting on terrace of 6 wines- R160
- Harvest tour experience (experience the harvest activities in the cellar, taste juice and fermenting wines from tank, taste additional current vintage wines outside on the terrace – only during harvest)- R150
- Tasting of Cobblers Hill and Mellifera Natural Sweet tasting (pre-booking required)- + R50 per person
Exclusive Vineyard and Cellar Experience Tours:
- Open safari-style game viewing Land Rover, with stops to experience the spectacular views of False and Table Bays as well as the flora and fauna of the Cape Winelands:
- (1-5 people)- R 350 per person
- (6-10 people)- R280 per person
*R525 extra for a sun-downer experience and additional wine.
- Add tasting of Cobblers Hill and Mellifera Natural Sweet (pre-booking required)- R50 per person
Jordan Wine Estate Hours
- Arrival: 12.00 pm- 2.00 pm
- Monday to Sunday from November to April
- Tuesday to Sunday from May to October
- Arrival: 6.30 pm – 7.30 pm
- Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays from November to April.
- Thursdays & Fridays from May to October.
How to Reach Jordan Wine Estate
- Rent a Cycle to reach the place.
- Hire a Metered Taxi.
- Hire a Private Taxi.
- You can walk to reach the estate.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.
52.28% of people who visit Stellenbosch include Jordan Wine Estate in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
33.33% of people start their Jordan Wine Estate visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jordan Wine Estate
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jordan Wine Estate