Smac Art Gallery64 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1st Floor, De Wet Centre, 2 Church Street, Stellenbosch 7600, South Africa Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-218873607
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids
The minimalistic art gallery located at the heart of Stellenbosch showcases the art of some of the most eccentric, cutting-edge artists in the world. Their exhibitions are organized internationally and is perhaps the only gallery in the city to appeal to an eclectic crowd.
The SMAC was opened in 2006 in the historic De Wet building on Church Street and is known more for its ‘museum quality’ exhibitions which truly make it stand out form the rest of the crowd.
Smac Art Gallery Travel Tips
- Do not touch the exhibits.
How to Reach Smac Art Gallery
- Rent a cycle to reach the place.
- Hire a metered taxi.
- Hire a private taxi.
- You can walk to reach the gallery.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Smac Art Gallery Address: 1st Floor, De Wet Centre, 2 Church Street, Stellenbosch 7600, South Africa
- Smac Art Gallery Contact Number: +27-218873607
- Smac Art Gallery Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Smac Art Gallery: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
10.17% of people who visit Stellenbosch include Smac Art Gallery in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
35.71% of people start their Smac Art Gallery visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Smac Art Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Smac Art Gallery
People normally club together Bontebok Ridge Reserve and Delheim Winery And Restaurant while planning their visit to Smac Art Gallery.