St Mary's Anglican ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Victoria Street, Stellenbosch 7600, South Africa
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-218876912
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Built in the 1870’s, the classic architecture of the St. Mary’s Anglican Church is not hard to miss. Rectangular thatched roof with a belfry and minimalistic windows all mark the church to the 19th century’s classic designs.
Take a walk along the church to appreciate its simple design and beautiful architecture during you visit to the city.
St Mary's Anglican Church Travel Tips
- Visit the nearby Toy and Miniature Museum.
St Mary's Anglican Church Hours
- Visit inside the church are on appointments from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm.
How to Reach St Mary's Anglican Church
- Rent a cycle to reach the place.
- Hire a metered taxi.
- Hire a private taxi.
- You can walk to reach the church.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.