Bergkelder is known for its Fleur Du Cap (Wines inspired by nature) wines and their underground cellar which adds to its classic taste!
If you are looking for a wine tasting experience with experimental flavors, you will be pleasantly at home at the Bergkelder.
- Fleur Du Cap range of wines
- Unfiltered Wine Collection (made by using traditional wine-making practices)
Wine tasting tour of the place is perfect for you to decide which bottle you want to carry home with you. A must if you love wines and all the things that go with it.
Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder Travel Tips
- Visit the nearby shop of Oom Samie Se Winkel.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder
- Prices of wine bottles for sale vary.
Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder Hours
February to November:
- Mondays to Fridays: 10.00 am 11.00 am 2.00pm 3.00pm
- Saturdays: 10.00 am 11.00 am 12.00 pm
December & January:
- This is the summer holiday season in the Cape, so we also offer additional tours at 12:00 pm and 1.00 pm on weekdays.
Wine Shop: Business hours
April – October:
- Weekdays: 09.00 am to 5:00
- Saturdays: 09:00 am to 5.00
November – March:
- Weekdays: 09.00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturdays: 09:00 am to 4.00 pm
How to Reach Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder
- Rent a cycle to reach the place.
- Hire a metered taxi.
- Hire a private taxi.
- Train station at Adam Tas Rd.
- You can walk to reach the estate.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stellenbosch before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stellenbosch and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.83% of people who visit Stellenbosch include Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
63.64% of people start their Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wine Tasting Tour At Bergkelder