Abba The Museum, Stockholm
About Abba The Museum, Stockholm
Abba The Museum, Stockholm - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Djurgardsvagen 68, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Ticket Price: 195 SEK
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 19.1K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The ABBA were THE pop phenomenon of the 70s and 80s and this museum celebrates them and their music in the best way. But it is more than a museum of simple nostalgia and memorabilia. You’re made to feel like the 5th member of the ABBA team and get to dress up in their legendary costumes while their story is told to you in an interactive experience. Check out their recording studio, Benny’s self-playing piano, the recreated Folkpark where Björn and Benny met for the first time, gold records, Stikkan's office, and their Arrival helicopter. The guided tours are really well designed too. And if you’re lucky, you might just get a call from one of the ABBA on the museum’s exclusive phone lines.
Abba The Museum Information
- Cash is not an accepted method of payment here.
- Fully disabled accessible.
- Parking is very limited.
- Guided tours are offered in multiple languages for a minimum of 10 people, and last 45 minutes.
Abba The Museum Ticket Prices
- Children 7-15 years: SEK 65
- Family Ticket: SEK 520
- Free for under 7
- Audio Guide: SEK 40
- Guided Tour: SEK 365/person
- Entrance to Swedish Music Hall of Fame and the History of Swedish Popular Music included in admission.
- A over the counter service fee will be added if you buy the ticket at the museum.
Abba The Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- August 29th - October 30th & November 7th - December 11th: Monday - Tuesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm; Wednesday - Thursday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Friday - Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- October 31st - November 6th & December 12th - January 8th: Monday – Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Last admission 90 minutes before closing time.
- Times may change from year to year.
- Timing may vary monthwise. Please visit official website for detailed timings.
How To reach Abba The Museum by Public Transport
- Tram 7; Bus 67, Flygbussarna stop Stockholm Liljevalc Grona Lund.
- Drive to here, but it’s not recommended.
- Ferries 80, 82 and Ressels Rederi stop Stockholm Allmanna grand brygg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Abba The Museum, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
I grew up listening to ABBA because of my parents and I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this museum! They have several fun interactive activities to keep you entertained and your ticket gains online access to those things for 30 days. It also contains a lot of information about the music group and how they developed. You can see their jazzy costumes and hear their music throughout the museum. Had a lot of fun and if you have time in Stockholm you should totally check it out!! tickets were $25 each, worth every penny!
If you are an ABBA fan, then you should come here. They have presented the history and success of the group very nicely with all their winning records and merchandise. Tm you can also sing and dance to their tunes. Did find the entry fee a bit steep though at 250 SEK per person and extra for the audio guide.
I'm not a fan of Abba, but this museum is awesome. An interactive experience leading you through the life and career of the most iconic Swedish pop band of all time. You can even get on stage with them and sing your favourite number. A must visit attraction.
If you are a die-hard ABBA fan, then this place has just the right mix of history, costumes, memorabilia and information for you. Great place to explore this awesome yesteryear band and their great songs. Highly recommended. Only electronic cash accepted.
Fun and novel museum. Does give you some history to the group and is very interactive! It's worth visiting as a one off. There is an amusement park next door and the general area is very pretty! Close to the Vasa museum too!
- Nearby Attractions
- Sankt Eriksgatan 33a
- Stockholms Skargard
- Debaser Hornstulls Strand
- The Soap Bar Hb
- Stockholm Allmänna Gränd Brygg
- Snickarbacken 7 Café/store
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm