Abba The Museum3605 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Djurgardsvagen 68, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +46-812132860
- Ticket Price: 195 SEK
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
The ABBA were THE pop phenomenon of the 70s and 80s and this museum celebrates them and their music in the best way. But it is more than a museum of simple nostalgia and memorabilia. You’re made to feel like the 5th member of the ABBA team and get to dress up in their legendary costumes while their story is told to you in an interactive experience. Check out their recording studio, Benny’s self-playing piano, the recreated Folkpark where Björn and Benny met for the first time, gold records, Stikkan's office, and their Arrival helicopter. The guided tours are really well designed too. And if you’re lucky, you might just get a call from one of the ABBA on the museum’s exclusive phone lines. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Stockholm Itinerary 5 Days.
Abba The Museum Travel Tips
- Cash is not an accepted method of payment here.
- Fully disabled accessible.
- Parking is very limited.
- Guided tours are offered in multiple languages for a minimum of 10 people, and last 45 minutes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Abba The Museum
- Children 7-15 years: SEK 65
- Family Ticket: SEK 520
- Free for under 7
- Audio Guide: SEK 40
- Guided Tour: SEK 365/person
- Entrance to Swedish Music Hall of Fame and the History of Swedish Popular Music included in admission.
- A over the counter service fee will be added if you buy the ticket at the museum.
Abba The Museum Hours
- August 29th - October 30th & November 7th - December 11th: Monday - Tuesday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm; Wednesday - Thursday 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Friday - Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- October 31st - November 6th & December 12th - January 8th: Monday – Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Last admission 90 minutes before closing time.
- Times may change from year to year.
- Timing may vary monthwise. Please visit official website for detailed timings.
How to Reach Abba The Museum
- Tram 7; Bus 67, Flygbussarna stop Stockholm Liljevalc Grona Lund.
- Drive to here, but it’s not recommended.
- Ferries 80, 82 and Ressels Rederi stop Stockholm Allmanna grand brygg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.52% of people who visit Stockholm include Abba The Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.38% of people start their Abba The Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Abba The Museum
88.76% of people prefer walking in order to reach Abba The Museum