Cirkus22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Djurgårdsslätten 43-45, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden Map
- Phone: +46-858798700
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Stage Show, Concert
Starting out as a circus venue in 1892 this has become a community and event center for theater, concerts, conferences, TV recordings, musicals and shows. And this flexibility makes it one of the best such venues in the city. It’s not hard to find - the regal and bright orange building stands out! The performers invited and the shows produced here are usually incredibly prestigious. Check out its daily schedule and get ready to watch some of the most beautiful performances in a splendid set up.
Cirkus Travel Tips
- Parking available.
- Disabled accessible.
- Check the extensive FAQ on the arena website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cirkus
- Prices depend on the show and will include price of show and meal.
- Restaurants usually open 2.5 hours before the show. It may also open at noon.
- Closing times depend on the show.
- Prefferd time to visit this place is 5:00pm to 5:30pm.
How to Reach Cirkus
- Tram 7; Bus 67, Flygbussarna stop Stockholm Liljevalc Grona Lund.
- Drive to here, but it’s not recommended.
- Ferries 80, 82 and Ressels Rederi stop Stockholm Allmanna grand brygg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cirkus Address: Djurgårdsslätten 43-45, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden
- Cirkus Contact Number: +46-858798700
- Time required to visit Cirkus: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.25% of people who visit Stockholm include Cirkus in their plan
95% of people start their Cirkus visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cirkus
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cirkus
People normally also visit Biologiska Museet while planning their trip to Cirkus.