Drottningholm Palace, Stockholm
About Drottningholm Palace, Stockholm
Drottningholm Palace, Stockholm - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Drottningholm, Stockholm 178 02, Sweden
Ticket Price: 130 SEK
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 19K times in trip plans
Palace, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Europe well deserves it’s reputation for the best palaces in the world, and this is another stuning number in it’s terrific collection. A Baroque summer palace famed for its still-in-use Court Theatre (the oldest in the world), magnificent Chinese Pavilions (also known as the Kina Slott), the Central Great Staircase and a beautiful library. The parks too are absolutely stunning and have both formal French and landscaped sections. Walking around these greens, you’re likely to come across some curious and highly stylized structures, that are all a must visit.
Drottningholm Palace Information
- Museum timings change very seasonally. Check if it’s open before you go.
- Best to get here by car. There is a lot of free parking space.
- Getting to the palace by ferry or boat is also well recommended, nut take an entire hour one way. Catch the boat near city hall.
- Get the guided tour. There is so much to see that is extravagant, that you’ll miss a lot of the smaller but just as fascinating curiosities.
- It only takes about an ours to go over the grounds. The rest of the time is spent getting to and fro.
- There is no photography allowed inside the palace.
Drottningholm Palace Ticket Prices
Ticket Prices from 2017
- Adults: 130 SEK
- Students: 65 SEK
- Children 7-17 years: SEK 65
- Children below 6: Free
- For combination tickets, refer to the website.
Drottningholm Palace Opening and Closing Hours
- For public and other holidays, refer to the website.
How To reach Drottningholm Palace by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Drottningholm Palace
- Rolfs Kok
- Ostermalms Saluhall
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Drottningholm Palace, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Royal Sightseeing Stockholm Ab
- City Bikes
- First Hotel Reisen
- Courtyard By Marriott Stockholm Kungsholmen
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm