Events and Festivals in Stockholm
Stockholm throughout the year hosts various events and visiting this place during this period will definitely add up to the experience.
- May/June: The Stockholm Culture Festival is organised during these months and hence art lovers from all over Sweden, visit Stockholm to showcase their talent.
- July: As the overall attitude towards the LGBT community is welcoming, Stockholm also hosts various LGBT events such as a pride festival.
- August/ November: Stockholm International Film Festival is conducted every year and movie lovers attend this incredible event in huge numbers.
Trip plans for Stockholm
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Stockholm
Stockholm Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Stockholm
Viking History Day Trip from Stockholm Including Uppsala92 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Lift the lid on Swedens rich Viking and medieval past on this enthralling full-day trip from Stockholm! Travel northward from...Book Now
The Old Town Tour of Stockholm7 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs
The Stockholm Old Town tour is like an episode from Game of Thrones, but its all real. Come experience whatStockholm was like...Book Now
Stockholm Food Tour112 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Eat your way around Stockholm on this 4-hour walking tour with a local guide! Explore Stockholm and Gamla Stan (Old Town), an...Book Now
Stockholm Bus and Boat Combination Hop On Hop Off58 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Experience Stockholm by land and sea, all in one ticket. The combination ticket gives you full access and you can freestyle a...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Enskede
- Events & Festivals in Bromma
- Events & Festivals in Hägersten
- Events & Festivals in Lidingö
- Events & Festivals in Älvsjö
- Events & Festivals in Skärholmen