- Address: Fjäderholmarna, Sweden, Stockholm
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Geological Formation, Island, Family And Kids
Fjaderholmarna - Review
This collection of tiny islands right in the middle of the waters of Stockholm’s archipelago has been settled since at least the 14th century. Make sure to visit the craftsmen on the island - potters, weavers, printers and glassblowers. They are superbly charming. It’s a great place for stroll and it does not take all that long to cover all the possible paths of the islands. Sunbathe on the cliffs and picnic on the grass. Try the famous smoked shrimp and freshly brewed beer in the cafes and restaurants.
Other things to do on the islands:
- Galleriet: Fjaderholmarna's graphic art gallery
- Allmogebatar: Museum of traditional boats
- Skargardsboden: Handicrafts from Stockholm's archipelago.
- Attend a theatrical or concert event.
How To reach Fjaderholmarna by Public Transport
- Share taxi 576, high speed train SJ Snabbtag; Ferries 8, 9, 12, 13 stop Fjaderholmarna brygga Ferry Terminal.
- Get a private boat or ferry operator to take you to the islands.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fjaderholmarna
0.15% of people who visit Stockholm include Fjaderholmarna in their plan
50% of people start their Fjaderholmarna visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Fjaderholmarna
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fjaderholmarna
People normally also visit Tekniska Museet while planning their trip to Fjaderholmarna.
People also prefer to start their day with Fjaderholmarna.