About Fjaderholmarna, Stockholm
Fjaderholmarna, Stockholm - Address
Address: Fjäderholmarna, Sweden
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 280 times in trip plans
Geological Formation, Island, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This collection of tiny islands right in the middle of the waters of Stockholm’s archipelago has been settled since at least the 14th century. Make sure to visit the craftsmen on the island - potters, weavers, printers and glassblowers. They are superbly charming. It’s a great place for stroll and it does not take all that long to cover all the possible paths of the islands. Sunbathe on the cliffs and picnic on the grass. Try the famous smoked shrimp and freshly brewed beer in the cafes and restaurants.
Other things to do on the islands:
- Galleriet: Fjaderholmarna's graphic art gallery
- Allmogebatar: Museum of traditional boats
- Skargardsboden: Handicrafts from Stockholm's archipelago.
- Attend a theatrical or concert event.
How To reach Fjaderholmarna by Public Transport
- Share taxi 576, high speed train SJ Snabbtag; Ferries 8, 9, 12, 13 stop Fjaderholmarna brygga Ferry Terminal.
- Get a private boat or ferry operator to take you to the islands.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fjaderholmarna, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Drottningholms Slott
- Lilla Allmänna Gränd 9
- Birger Jarlsgatan 11
- Ekoparken (eco-park) Bergplant
- Strandvägen 56 Etablissemanget Ab
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm