About Fjallgatan, Stockholm
Fjallgatan, Stockholm - Address
Address: Fjällgatan 116 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
They call this slender street up high along a cliff top ‘Stockholm’s Balcony.’ 18th century wooden homes lining one side, the broad spread of Stockholm’s lake and islands (Gamla Stan, Skeppsholmen, Djurgardenon) on the other, it’s one of the nicest places in the city to chill out. There is a popular café known as Fjällgatan’s Kaffestuga to the northwest which is visited by locals as well as tourists. Laden with a historical vibe, this street easily catches your fancy as you walk over it.
How To reach Fjallgatan by Public Transport
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Slussen.
- Buses 2, 3, 25B, 53, 55, 57, 59, 76, 93, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 413, 414, 420, 422, 423, 425, 428X, 429X, 430X, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 442X, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 449, 471, 474, 491, 492, 496, 497 stop Slussen.
- Stockholm Tegelvikshamnen ferry teminal.
- Pendeltag stop Stockholms sodra Train Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fjallgatan, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- No Picnic Ab
- Hermans Hermitage
- Bahnhof Ab (publ)
- Dome Of Visions
- Enskede Kyrka
- Vigårda Barbeque
- Grand Hôtel Stockholm
- Ett Hem
- Hotel Terminus Stockholm
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm