Fotografiska3191 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Stadsgardshamnen 22, 116 45 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-850900500
- Ticket Price: 120 SEK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Housed inside a beautiful Art Nouveau building that used to be a customs house, this is a museum of contemporary photography, one of the best in the world. There are no permanent exhibitions. Instead, four major exhibitions are presented throughout the year, as are 20 smaller exhibitions. Almost nothing presented here fails to boggle the eye. Keep a close eye on the museum’s calendar of events and track its current and upcoming exhibitions. It’s worth planning to eat here. For example, the Cafe has terrific view of the lake and the other islands. And the actual restaurant is as concerned with the visual and tactile aesthetic of food as it is with the food itself. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Stockholm Itinerary 5 Days.
Fotografiska Travel Tips
- Guided tours are for for max 25 people at time, and must be booked 14 days in advance, with cancellations 7 days in advance.
- Payment is by card only.
- Fully disabled accessible.
- Dogs not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fotografiska
- Students and Seniors, groups SEK 90
- Children under 12: Free
- Morning guided tours.
- Guided tours of 45 minutes each are offered Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 3:45pm and 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
How to Reach Fotografiska
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Slussen.
- Buses 2, 3, 25B, 53, 55, 57, 59, 76, 93, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 413, 414, 420, 422, 423, 425, 428X, 429X, 430X, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 442X, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 449, 471, 474, 491, 492, 496, 497 stop Slussen.
- Stockholm Tegelvikshamnen ferry teminal.
- Pendeltag stop Stockholms sodra Train Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.42% of people who visit Stockholm include Fotografiska in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.37% of people start their Fotografiska visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fotografiska
94.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fotografiska