Gamla Stans PolkagriskokeriCurrently Closed
- Address: Lilla Nygatan 10, 111 28 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-8107182
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri - Review
Every major town or city worth its salt has one or a handful or stores that literally everyone should know about and this candy shop in Old Town is one of them. Handmade Swedish confections - canes, hards, toffee, liquorice, dogs - in every imaginable flavor (strawberry, mint, tutti-frutti, lemon, pear, blueberry, cola). You’re guaranteed to want one of everything.
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri Information
- They organise private events.
How To reach Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri by Public Transport
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Gamla Stan T-bana.
- Buses 3, 53 stop Malartorget
- Bus 59 stop Kornhamnstorg.
- Buses 2, 53, 55, 57, 76, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 stop Slottsbacken.
- Ferries 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26, 82 stop Stockholm Slussen kajen.
- Green Ferry Line stop Riddarholmen Ferry Terminal.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri
0.39% of people who visit Stockholm include Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri in their plan
50% of people start their Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri Trips
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri, Stockholm Reviews
Traditional candy shop. You can watch them make candy canes and other hard candy here. As well as caramel. Everything is very fresh and tasty. They have a large variety of flavors and you have the opportunity to taste a number of them.
Super sweet corner shop full of candy, you can watch the staff making the sweets :)
Traditional Swedish candy and you can watch them cook polkagrisar. I got to try still-warm polkagris dough, tasty!
Really nice shop (I guess amazing during Christmas period), perfect place to try something particularly swedish and buy original souvenirs.
This is an amazing place, met the owner and his apprentice and had a blast. totally recommend this Candy Shop.. cant wait to come back to visit next year....