Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri, Stockholm
About Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri, Stockholm
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri, Stockholm - Address, Phone Number
Address: Lilla Nygatan 10, 111 28 Stockholm, Sweden
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.2K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Every major town or city worth its salt has one or a handful or stores that literally everyone should know about and this candy shop in Old Town is one of them. Handmade Swedish confections - canes, hards, toffee, liquorice, dogs - in every imaginable flavor (strawberry, mint, tutti-frutti, lemon, pear, blueberry, cola). You’re guaranteed to want one of everything.
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri Information
- They organise private events.
How To reach Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri by Public Transport
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Gamla Stan T-bana.
- Buses 3, 53 stop Malartorget
- Bus 59 stop Kornhamnstorg.
- Buses 2, 53, 55, 57, 76, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 stop Slottsbacken.
- Ferries 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26, 82 stop Stockholm Slussen kajen.
- Green Ferry Line stop Riddarholmen Ferry Terminal.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Gamla Stans Polkagriskokeri, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
Traditional Swedish candy and you can watch them cook polkagrisar. I got to try still-warm polkagris dough, tasty!
Traditional candy shop. You can watch them make candy canes and other hard candy here. As well as caramel. Everything is very fresh and tasty. They have a large variety of flavors and you have the opportunity to taste a number of them.
This is an amazing place, met the owner and his apprentice and had a blast. totally recommend this Candy Shop.. cant wait to come back to visit next year....
Really nice shop (I guess amazing during Christmas period), perfect place to try something particularly swedish and buy original souvenirs.
That is perfect place to buy tasty souvenirs from Sweden! Not expensive, but very tasty!
- Nearby Attractions
- Ps Arkitektur Ab
- Hermans Hermitage
- Bahnhof Ab (publ)
- Dome Of Visions
- Vigårda Barbeque
- Grand Hôtel Stockholm
- Ett Hem
- Hotel Terminus Stockholm
- Klara Mälarstrand
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm