About Hagaparken, Stockholm
Hagaparken, Stockholm - Address
Address: Ekotemplet, Hagalund, Solna, Sweden
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 837 times in trip plans
Park, Play Ground, Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The locals just call it the Haga. Located about to the north of the main city, developed by King Gustav III, and made famous by troubadour Carl Michael Bellman, this massive park has a LOT to offer. The first thing you should know is that it’s a lakeside picnic and sunbathing area with wide fields and clumpy little woods. But the main points of interest are the curious collection of structures. These include:
- Haga Gashojd Observation deck
- Ekotemplet: The 1790 Echo Temple built as an outdoor dining room.
- Haga Palace: Home of some members of the Royal Family.
- Koppartalten: Erstwhile copper tent blue barracks turned into a cafe and restaurant.
- Gustav III's Paviljong: Gustav III's Pavilion, a lovely neoclassical building
- Turkiska Kiosken: The Turkish Kiosk
- Kinesiska Paviljongen: The Chinese Paviliom
- Kungliga Begravningsplatsen: Royal Burial Ground
- Stallgrunden, Haga Slott: Foundation ruins of a structure that was never finished.
How To reach Hagaparken by Public Transport
- Buses 515, 561, 591, 592, 593, 595, 598, 607, 697 stop Haga norra.
- By Car
- Buses 35, 49, 50, 67, 176, 176E, 177, 177E, 508, 513, 515, 595 stop Solna station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hagaparken, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Htl Hotels Kungsgatan
- National Museum
- Arsta Kyrka
- Serbiska Ortodoxa Kyrkoforsamlingen St Sava
- Sofia Kyrka
- Finska Kyrkan
- S:t Jacobs Kyrka
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm