- Address: Hellasgarden, Altavagen 101, 131 33 Nacka, Sweden, Stockholm Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +46-87163961
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Games
This natural preserve southeast of Stockholm borders the Källtorpssjön Lake. It is a lot more than a mere park though. There are tonnes of activities. Sauna, minigolf, beach volleyball, gym, canoeing, spa cycling, hiking and yoga are only some of the ways to spend time here. The sauna is actually located on the lake shore. This place is also technically a hotel, so you can stay overnight. In winter you will find ice skating, cross-country skiing. Check out the hearty cafe.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hellasgarden
- Facilities here may charge their own fees.
- Adults: 65 sek, kids SEK 35 for sauna, indoor gym.
- While you can visit the park any time some of the facilities may have their own opening hours. They are usually open 10am-9pm in the weekdays, 10am-6pm in the weekends.
How to Reach Hellasgarden
- Drive to here.
- Bus 401 from Slussen stop Hellasgarden.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hellasgarden Address: Hellasgarden, Altavagen 101, 131 33 Nacka, Sweden, Stockholm
- Hellasgarden Contact Number: +46-87163961
- Hellasgarden Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Hellasgarden: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit Stockholm include Hellasgarden in their plan
40% of people start their Hellasgarden visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hellasgarden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hellasgarden
People normally club together Langholmen and Samruai Thaimassage while planning their visit to Hellasgarden.