Historiska Museet4096 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Narvavagen 13-17, 114 84 Stockholm, Sweden Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-851955600
- Ticket Price: 80 SEK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums
Laid out cleverly over three floors, the Swedish Historical museum will take you through the various periods of Swedish history in sequence: Pre-history, Viking, Medival and Baroque. Do not make the mistake of judging this book by it’s cover. The museum might be plain to look at from the outside, but it’s gloriously detailed on the indside. Over 4000 Viking artefacts are displayed here. Another favorite is the resplendent Gold Room, filled with 50 kg of gold and 200 kg of silver in the form of various ornaments and cutlery. The English translations here are very well done. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Stockholm Itinerary 2 Days.
Historiska Museet Travel Tips
- Pick up the audio guide. It’s supposed to be humourous and informative.
Entrance Ticket Details For Historiska Museet
- Entry is free.
- There can be fees for concerts, lectures, certain guided tours and other types of events.
How to Reach Historiska Museet
- Buses 67, stop Historiska museet, 69 and 76, stop Djurgårdsbron.
- Tram 7 to Djurgårdsbron.
- Underground to Karlaplan or Östermalmstorg.
- Restaurant Kryp in, Oxelbolm
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Historiska Museet Address: Narvavagen 13-17, 114 84 Stockholm, Sweden
- Historiska Museet Contact Number: +46-851955600
- Historiska Museet Timing: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Historiska Museet Price: 80 SEK
- Best time to visit Historiska Museet(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Historiska Museet: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
46.65% of people who visit Stockholm include Historiska Museet in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
51.27% of people start their Historiska Museet visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Historiska Museet
84.38% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Historiska Museet
People normally club together Junibacken and Room Escape while planning their visit to Historiska Museet.