How to Reach Stockholm - The Easiest Way to Reach Stockholm
HOW TO GET TO STOCKHOLM
- By Air: Arlanda airport is the major international airport in Stockholm and is well connected to major cities in Europe and United States of America.
- By Rail: Copenhagen, oslo and Narvik are some of the international cities which are connected to Stockholm through rail network.
- By Boat: You can also get in Stockholm through waterways as the water network is quite extensive and it ranges upto Finland, Estonia and Helsinki.
HOW TO GET AROUND STOCKHOLM
- By Rail: If you want to cover very large distances, and the city offers a rail network that is both extensive and efficient. The trains are modern and designed to stand all types of weather. Roads and motorways are free of traffic and are well maintained.
- By Waterways: The city’s islands, lakes and canals offer a network of vintage steamers, canal boats and ferries – small and large.
- By Bus: There is an extensive bus network which will take you to the most popular destinations in Stockholm. The City Terminal is directly connected to the Stockholm Terminal and T Centralen Subway Station.
Are you looking for a Stockholm travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Stockholm
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Stockholm. The most preferred mode of transport in Stockholm is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 17.51 km Average time: 40.3 min
Train/Metro 38.98%Train 22.83 min Walking 6.43 min Waiting 4.35 min Bus 3.74 min Other 0.22 min Overall average time for 14.19 kms 37.57 min
Walking 13.56%Walking 31.63 min Train 3.13 min Other 2.5 min Bike 2.5 min Driving 1.5 min Waiting 1.13 min Overall average time for 3.88 kms 42.38 min
Bike 11.86%Bike 36.86 min Walking 0.29 min Overall average time for 13.29 kms 37.14 min
Motorbike 1.69%Motorbike 32 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 32 kms 37 min
Car 18.64%Driving 40 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 33.64 kms 41 min
Bus/Trolleybus 13.56%Bus 23.75 min Train 10.63 min Walking 6.88 min Waiting 3.88 min Tram 2.5 min Overall average time for 19.75 kms 47.63 min
Tram/Streetcar 1.69%Tram 9 min Bus 7 min Walking 5 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 5 kms 26 min
How to Reach Stockholm from Nearby Cities
|Johanneshov to Stockholm||3.55 km||3 mins|
|Enskede-Årsta-vantör to Stockholm||3.87 km||3 mins|
|Solna to Stockholm||8.2 km||8 mins|
|Älvsjö to Stockholm||9.17 km||9 mins|
|Lidingö to Stockholm||9.87 km||9 mins|
|Hägersten to Stockholm||11.74 km||11 mins|
|Täby to Stockholm||11.9 km||11 mins|
|Sundbyberg to Stockholm||12.04 km||12 mins|
|Huddinge to Stockholm||13.74 km||13 mins|
|Bromma to Stockholm||14.45 km||14 mins|