Iron Boy, Stockholm
About Iron Boy, Stockholm
Iron Boy, Stockholm - Address
Address: Tradgardsgatan 2, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden
Time Required: 00:10 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Sculpture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
They also call this 15 centimetres high sculpture of a small boy gazing up with his arms around his knees the ‘little boy who looks at the moon’. His lonely look inspires visitors to shower him with coins, sweets, flowers and candy. In winter they even gift him a scarf, hat and coat - a very cute sight. This is one of Stockholm’s hidden monuments.
How To reach Iron Boy by Public Transport
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Gamla Stan T-bana.
- Buses 3, 53 stop Malartorget.
- Bus 59 stop Kornhamnstorg.
- Buses 2, 53, 55, 57, 76, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 stop Slottsbacken.
- Ferries 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26, 82 stop Stockholm Slussen kajen.
- Green Ferry Line stop Riddarholmen Ferry Terminal.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Iron Boy, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
A nice little garden with Stockholm's smallest statue.
en fint sklupter med sin historia
Памятник мальчику, смотрящему на луну. Высота скульптуры - 15 сантиметров. Очень симпатично! Шведский анти-Церетели!
- Nearby Attractions
- Etnografiska Museet Biblioteket
- Miss Clara By Nobis
- Queen Street Barbers
- Royal Sightseeing Stockholm Ab
- Sagerska Huset
- City Bikes
- Asso Di Quadri
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm