About Kaknastornet, Stockholm
Kaknastornet, Stockholm - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Morka Kroken 28-30, 115 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Ticket Price: 60 SEK
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Skyscrapper
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
It doesn't matter how ugly a skyscraper (and this is one of the ugly ones) might look like so long you can climb to the top for the views. And even though you do have to pay a small fee for the elevator the panorama above this totally worth it. The tower is 155 meters tall, and is one of Sweden's major broadcast centers. You can come here for more than a few though. There is a nice upscale restaurant, Ocala, a Sky Bar, and a shop. Obviously the best time to visit, if you can manage it is during sunset. Before you head up though, check out the Spelrum Futurum art installation in the lobby, a 1967 sculpture symbolising electromagnetic waves.
Kaknastornet Ticket Prices
- SEK 25 for kids 7-15.
- SEK 40 for pensioners.
- Groups of 20+: SEK 40 for adults, SEK 15 for kids.
Kaknastornet Opening and Closing Hours
Observation Deck Hours:
- January: Monday – Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday – Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- February: Monday – Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm; Friday – Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- March: Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm; Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm, Sunday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- April - May, September- 24th November: Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- June-August: Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm; Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 25 November-23 December: Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 26 – 30 December: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 31st December: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Closed: June 4th, 24th; December 24th, 25th.
Check tower website for possible schedule changes.
The restaurant, cafe and bar keep their own times. Shop times are the same as observation deck.
How To reach Kaknastornet by Public Transport
- By Bus: Buses 68, 69 stop Stockholm Kaknastornet.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kaknastornet, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
An amazing view from the top.. the night view.. also the tickets were cheap and worth it. Grabbing a cup of coffee in the cafe was very relaxing and it was pretty cheap as well..
This tower architecture is bizare but very enjoyable. The sight it offers is a wonder, it is a must do in my opinion for sunset lovers. Music was really poor in my opinion, even though I like Rnb, this doesnt stick to the mood at all.
The place is old now, a little worn down. But it exactly captures the time when it was built. Lunch is excellent and views perfect.
Good and not very expensive daily menu. Wonderful views
Nice view, easy walk from Tallink Silja terminal.
- Nearby Attractions
- Eolshalls 4h
- Tele2 Arena
- Ericsson Globe
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm