- Address: Morka Kroken 28-30, 115 27 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 60 SEK
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, View Point, Family And Kids, Tower, Skyscrapper
It doesn't matter how ugly a skyscraper (and this is one of the ugly ones) might look like so long you can climb to the top for the views. And even though you do have to pay a small fee for the elevator the panorama above this totally worth it. The tower is 155 meters tall, and is one of Sweden's major broadcast centers. You can come here for more than a few though. There is a nice upscale restaurant, Ocala, a Sky Bar, and a shop. Obviously the best time to visit, if you can manage it is during sunset. Before you head up though, check out the Spelrum Futurum art installation in the lobby, a 1967 sculpture symbolising electromagnetic waves.
- SEK 25 for kids 7-15.
- SEK 40 for pensioners.
- Groups of 20+: SEK 40 for adults, SEK 15 for kids.
Observation Deck Hours:
- January: Monday – Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm; Saturday – Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- February: Monday – Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm; Friday – Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- March: Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm; Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm, Sunday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
- April - May, September- 24th November: Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday 10:00am - 6:00pm
- June-August: Monday - Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00pm; Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 25 November-23 December: Monday - Saturday: 10:00am - 9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
- 26 – 30 December: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- 31st December: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Closed: June 4th, 24th; December 24th, 25th.
Check tower website for possible schedule changes.
The restaurant, cafe and bar keep their own times. Shop times are the same as observation deck.
- By Bus: Buses 68, 69 stop Stockholm Kaknastornet.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.93% of people who visit Stockholm include Kaknastornet in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.56% of people start their Kaknastornet visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kaknastornet
91.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kaknastornet
It's a good view and great to see all the green. The price is acceptable but it's not really a must-see because I feel the city is a bit far. Maybe we were unlucky with the clouds too though. Definitely try to go on a clear day!
A good view to see Stockholm from. The bus goes virtually right there. We had dinner there which was nice and a lot better than we expected. The tower is based in a beautiful part of the city.
There is a nice view and the food tastes good. The workers are very polite and they really listen to the customer. Downstairs is a souvenir shop with plenty of things to choose from. There are two bus lines going right to the tower and there are enough parking spaces. The food is a little pricey but I would definitely recommend this place.
This location is situated outside the city center. There is a bus service to the tower and it stops just outside the ticket office. When I was visiting the tiwer only the Café was open with a range of cakes. You have to taste them! On the top of the tower you have an incredible view.
Magnificent views is what this tower offers. The cafe is reasonable but isn't worth the trip alone. It might seem obvious but don't bother on a foggy day or if the visibility is poor because the view is what it's all about. When you get to the top you can take pictures from the cafe through the windows which were nice and clean but for better go up a level to the outdoor viewing area. You will have to be careful to get your camera lens positioned in line with the holes in the sturdy wire cage. This is obviously in place to protect anyone below from dropped objects as the holes are pretty small. We visited 23/03/18.