About Konserthuset, Stockholm
Konserthuset, Stockholm - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Hotorget 8, 103 87 Stockholm, Sweden
Ticket Price: 15 SEK
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 20K times in trip plans
Square, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is probably Stockholm’s most famous building. It’s where the ceremonial presentations of the annual Nobel Prizes take place, handed out by the Swedish King himself. It’s also home to the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Opera. The beautiful building was built by a famous Swedish neo-classicist, Ivar Tengbom. Another attraction here is the square in front of the building, where theres’s a famous sculpture called Orpheu’s Fountain. Designed by Ivar Tengbom, this building makes up for the architectural beauty of Stockholm.
Konserthuset Ticket Prices
- Check the website for ticket prices for events.
Konserthuset Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket Office: Mon-Fri 11am-6pm, Sat 11am-3pm.
- Your visit will depend upon the event that you attend.
Restaurants Near Konserthuset
- Restaurant Kryp in, Oxelbolm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Konserthuset, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Diplomat
- "green" Hop On Hop Off Boat Stromma
- Biz Apartment Hammarby Sjöstad
- Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen
- Nk Stockholm
- Stockholm Central Station
- Tyresta Nationalpark
- Uppsala Domkyrka
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm