- Address: Hotorget 8, 103 87 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 15 SEK
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
This is probably Stockholm’s most famous building. It’s where the ceremonial presentations of the annual Nobel Prizes take place, handed out by the Swedish King himself. It’s also home to the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Opera. The beautiful building was built by a famous Swedish neo-classicist, Ivar Tengbom. Another attraction here is the square in front of the building, where theres’s a famous sculpture called Orpheu’s Fountain. Designed by Ivar Tengbom, this building makes up for the architectural beauty of Stockholm.
- Check the website for ticket prices for events.
- Ticket Office: Mon-Fri 11am-6pm, Sat 11am-3pm.
- Your visit will depend upon the event that you attend.
- Restaurant Kryp in, Oxelbolm
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.82% of people who visit Stockholm include Konserthuset in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
35.51% of people start their Konserthuset visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Konserthuset
69.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Konserthuset