- Address: Sergels torg, 111 57 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-850620200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Concert, Square, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Kulturhuset - Review
Modern Swedish culture’s most empowering center is an endless treasure trove: theatre, temporary art exhibitions, marionette shows, culture and art seminars, film, events, concerts and dance performances. Over 2100 shows are performed annually. No wonder over three million people visit every year. Moreover, this is a public space, so you’ll often find people walking in just to hangout. While access to most of the center’s areas are free there is a fee to be paid for theatrical productions. As a visitor, you should make it a point to check out the center’s calendar of events on the attraction website before you visit. The rooftop cafe has nice views. The theatre bar has a panorama over the square outside. There are five other places to eat inside the house!
- Disabled accessible.
Kulturhuset Ticket Prices
- Prices of theatre and film depend on the event.
- Box Office: 12:00pm to 7:00pm every day.
- The library, workshop, kids rooms, restaurants and the galleries have their own various opening hours.
How To reach Kulturhuset by Public Transport
- Buses 54, 57, 69, 91, 374, 516, 526, 565 stop Stockholm Sergels Torg.
- Stop Stockholm Central Station.
- Shared Taxi: 299, 330, 375, 506, 542, 564, 633, 641, 664, 677, 682
- Ferries 31, 282
- Practically every bus stops at Stockholm Central Station.
- Subway 10, 11 stop Kungstradgarden T-bana.
- Ferries 2,3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26 stop Stockholm Stromkajen.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kulturhuset
1.56% of people who visit Stockholm include Kulturhuset in their plan
50% of people start their Kulturhuset visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kulturhuset
88.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kulturhuset
Kulturhuset, Stockholm Reviews
Nice place for shopping around and good restaurants are there.And big gallery where some time live performances are done
This might be a great place to go if you are not the first time in Stockholm. On the first flour you can learn about cultural events happening in close future. On the top flour you have a cafe with the views on the square. In the middle - pensioners playing chess, rotating exhibitions, place to leave kids to play, library where you can listen books, etc. I mainly use it as a place to get ideas for the activities during weekends.
Home made food, nice snacks, few cheaper wines and beers, city central, go there often.
Incredibly helpful staff that was nice, smiley and welcoming. I bought tickets, got easy instructions to find the salon and find my seats. Got invited to enjoy other attractions based on the kind of event I was going to that day. Staff at the Coffee place were not good though.
Free station to load the Phone. .possibillity to borrow the el piano