Leksaksmuseet9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tegelviksgatan 22, 116 41 Stockholm, Sweden Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-86416100
- Ticket Price: 50 SEK
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
The museum focuses on the advent of technical toys in the 20th century. Don't’ worry of that sounds too serious. It’s basically overflowing, bursting with toys from every corner - Barbies, Lego, cars, softies, Star Wars, train tracks, dolls, and mechanical toys. The museum has a room devoted to Mickey Mouse, a collection of Jukeboxes, and a children’s theatre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Leksaksmuseet
- Seniors / youth: 25 SEK
- Children under 7 get in free.
How to Reach Leksaksmuseet
- Bus 2, 66, 93 stop Sparvagsmuseet
- Drive to here.
- Barnängen Brygga Ferry Terminal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Leksaksmuseet Address: Tegelviksgatan 22, 116 41 Stockholm, Sweden
- Leksaksmuseet Contact Number: +46-86416100
- Leksaksmuseet Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Leksaksmuseet Price: 50 SEK
- Best time to visit Leksaksmuseet(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Leksaksmuseet: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.1% of people who visit Stockholm include Leksaksmuseet in their plan
95% of people start their Leksaksmuseet visit around 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Leksaksmuseet
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Leksaksmuseet
People normally club together Hedvig Eleonora Kyrka and Emmaus Stockholm while planning their visit to Leksaksmuseet.