Margaretha Krook StatueCurrently Open
- Address: Nybroplan, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Statue, Family And Kids
Margaretha Krook Statue - Review
Actress Margaretha Knutsdotter Krook was the beloved of the nati0n in the 20th century. She didn’t really want a statue of herself, saying they look cold and unapproachable. In response, they gave her bronze statue a coat and a scarf, a friendly face, and they keep it warmed to 37 degrees Celsius. It’s the most touched statue in Sweden. She is right outside the Dramaten.
How To reach Margaretha Krook Statue by Public Transport
- Trams 7; Buses 54, 69, 76, 91 stop Stockholm Nybroplan
- Ferries 80, Ressels Rederi stop Stockholm Nybrokajen
- Subway 11; Bus 412 stop Kungsträdgården T-bana
- Ferries 2, 3, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 26 stop Stockholm Strömkajen
- Subway 13 and 14 stop Östermalmstorg T-bana
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Margaretha Krook Statue
0.15% of people who visit Stockholm include Margaretha Krook Statue in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Margaretha Krook Statue visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Margaretha Krook Statue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Margaretha Krook Statue