Margaretha Krook StatueCurrently Open
- Address: Nybroplan, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Statue
Actress Margaretha Knutsdotter Krook was the beloved of the nati0n in the 20th century. She didn’t really want a statue of herself, saying they look cold and unapproachable. In response, they gave her bronze statue a coat and a scarf, a friendly face, and they keep it warmed to 37 degrees Celsius. It’s the most touched statue in Sweden. She is right outside the Dramaten.
- Trams 7; Buses 54, 69, 76, 91 stop Stockholm Nybroplan
- Ferries 80, Ressels Rederi stop Stockholm Nybrokajen
- Subway 11; Bus 412 stop Kungsträdgården T-bana
- Ferries 2, 3, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 26 stop Stockholm Strömkajen
- Subway 13 and 14 stop Östermalmstorg T-bana
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.15% of people who visit Stockholm include Margaretha Krook Statue in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
95% of people start their Margaretha Krook Statue visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Margaretha Krook Statue
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Margaretha Krook Statue