Marten Trotzigs Grand, Stockholm
About Marten Trotzigs Grand, Stockholm
Marten Trotzigs Grand, Stockholm - Address
Address: Marten Trotzigs grand, 111 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This Gamla Stan alleyway staircase of 36 steps descending between two buildings gets narrower as you move from one end to the other, to a breath-expelling 90 centimeters. Needless to say, it is a popular place to click selfies. This narrowest alley in Stockholm will offer you a feel of old world charm and is one of the beautiful spots in the city to make a visit. The section of the city in which it is located belongs to the old part of Stockholm that looks alluring with medieval passages, cobbled streets, and archaic architecture. A walk through this narrow street will introduce you to many celebrity houses such as that of tennis star Bjorn Borg and Golf Superstar Tiger Wood’s apartment.
How To reach Marten Trotzigs Grand by Public Transport
- Ferries 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 26, 82 stop Stockholm Slussen kajen.
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Slussen.
- Buses 2, 3, 25B, 53, 55, 57, 59, 76, 93, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 413, 414, 420, 422, 423, 425, 428X, 429X, 430X, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 442X, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 449, 471, 474, 491, 492, 496, 497 stop Slussen.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marten Trotzigs Grand, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mosebacke Terassen
- 19 Glas Bar & Matsal Ab
- Lao Wai
- Café Ektorpet
- Visby Hamnterminal
- Bahnhof Ab (publ)
- Magnus Ladulåsgatan
- Hermans Hermitage
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm