About Monteliusvagen, Stockholm
Monteliusvagen, Stockholm - Address
Address: Monteliusvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 11.9K times in trip plans
View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
There are a lot of great views of Stockholm but none are more romantic than the enchanting sunset and sunrise views of Lake Malaren, Old Town, and Riddarfjarden through this quarter mile cobblestoned walk to the west of Slussen Metro Station. With the water on one side and cute houses on the other, it feels like a little secret spot away evoking Stockholm as it may have been centuries before. There are two highlights: the Mariaberget lookout that is the best spot for pictures, and the Ivar Los park, which is the best spot for cooling your heels under shady trees.
- The path may be slippery in wintertime.
How To reach Monteliusvagen by Public Transport
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Slussen.
- Buses 2, 3, 25B, 53, 55, 57, 59, 76, 93, 96, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 401, 402, 403, 409, 410, 413, 414, 420, 422, 423, 425, 428X, 429X, 430X, 432, 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 441, 442, 442X, 443, 444, 445, 446, 447, 449, 471, 474, 491, 492, 496, 497 stop Slussen.
- Soder malarstrand Ferry Terminal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Monteliusvagen, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Frescativägen 40
- Gallerian Mall
- Magnus Ladulåsgatan
- Crafoords Väg 14
- Kungsgatan 53
- Stockholms Domkyrkoförsamling
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm