Nordic Museum5204 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Djurgardsvagen 6-16, 115 93 Stockholm, Sweden Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-851954600
- Ticket Price: 20 SEK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums
On Djurgargen Island, this museum was brought to existence thanks to private donations. It’s style is Danish Renaissance, and it’s exhibits include a vast number of objects on display, perhaps a million and a half in all, and all of them relate to Nordic history, taking this museum’s prominence and importance much beyond Sweden alone. Displays on the natives, the housing, the jewelry, the toys, the clothing etcetera can keep a viewer here for hours. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Stockholm Itinerary 2 Days.
Nordic Museum Travel Tips
- The Audio Guide is really good.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nordic Museum
- Adults: 100 SEK
- Children/Youth 18 years and under: free
- Wednesdays 5pm–8pm free entrance (October-May only)
- 20 SEK / child on Weekdays 11.00am-5pm and weekends 10am –5pm
How to Reach Nordic Museum
- Bus: 67, 69 and 76
- Underground: To Karlaplan
- Ferry: To Allmanna Grand from Slussen
- Tram: From Nybroplan
- Ulla Winbladh
- Eriks Bakficka
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nordic Museum Address: Djurgardsvagen 6-16, 115 93 Stockholm, Sweden
- Nordic Museum Contact Number: +46-851954600
- Nordic Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Nordic Museum Price: 20 SEK
- Best time to visit Nordic Museum(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nordic Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.56% of people who visit Stockholm include Nordic Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
48.65% of people start their Nordic Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nordic Museum
69.11% of people prefer walking in order to reach Nordic Museum
People normally club together Junibacken and Abba The Museum while planning their visit to Nordic Museum.