Parliament HouseCurrently Open
- Address: Riksgatan 1, 100 12 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +46-87864000
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Tour, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Parliament House - Review
Even if you don't end up actually going inside the parliament, it is worth walking by in front just to check out the gloriously beautiful facade - Neoclassical and Baroque Revival. It looks regal and stately enough in the daytime but when lit up in the evenings, the lakeside island location makes it look magical. Technically the building is not open to the public, but thousands of people still manage to visit it every year by either a guided tour, to attend the debate, or to sit in at the hearing.
Parliament House Information
- Disabled accessible.
- 28 slots per guided tour.
Parliament House Ticket Prices
- All tours of the parliament are provided free of charge.
Parliament House Hours
- September - June: Saturdays and Sundays
- English tours at 1:30pm.
- No guided tours Christmas and New Year weekends.
- Other guided tours may take place anywhere between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
How To reach Parliament House by Public Transport
- Buses 53, 57, 65 stop Gustav Adolfs torg.
- Subway 11; Bus 412 stop Kungstradgarden T-bana.
- Ferries 2, 3, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 26 stop Stockholm Stromkajen.
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Gamla Stan T-bana.
- Buses 3, 53 stop Malartorget.
- Bus 59 stop Kornhamnstorg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parliament House
5.63% of people who visit Stockholm include Parliament House in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.36% of people start their Parliament House visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Parliament House
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House
Parliament House Trips
7 Views15 Days 14 Nights15 Day Trip to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne from HyderabadBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne
Parliament House, Stockholm Reviews
Not that often there is a guide tour. So a cool place to see
E'dlio, babbiapp sham m'adlio. Bashibapp!
Nice building and the surrounding area is really beautiful you can take very nice photos , lot of people. However the politics work inside to be useless and having fun more than help the country.. things are going to be worse every day!!
The tour around Parliament House was one of the highlights of our visit to Stockholm; highly recommended.
A very beautiful , well decorated , stunning and splendid building of Parliament. Taking a great part in development of Swedish Nation.