Parliament House407 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Riksgatan 1, 100 12 Stockholm, Sweden
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +46-87864000
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Heritage Building
Even if you don't end up actually going inside the parliament, it is worth walking by in front just to check out the gloriously beautiful facade - Neoclassical and Baroque Revival. It looks regal and stately enough in the daytime but when lit up in the evenings, the lakeside island location makes it look magical. Technically the building is not open to the public, but thousands of people still manage to visit it every year by either a guided tour, to attend the debate, or to sit in at the hearing.
Parliament House Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- 28 slots per guided tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parliament House
- All tours of the parliament are provided free of charge.
Parliament House Hours
- September - June: Saturdays and Sundays
- English tours at 1:30pm.
- No guided tours Christmas and New Year weekends.
- Other guided tours may take place anywhere between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
How to Reach Parliament House
- Buses 53, 57, 65 stop Gustav Adolfs torg.
- Subway 11; Bus 412 stop Kungstradgarden T-bana.
- Ferries 2, 3, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, 19, 26 stop Stockholm Stromkajen.
- Subway 13, 14, 17, 18, 19 stop Gamla Stan T-bana.
- Buses 3, 53 stop Malartorget.
- Bus 59 stop Kornhamnstorg.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
5% of people who visit Stockholm include Parliament House in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.36% of people start their Parliament House visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Parliament House
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House