Room Escape, Stockholm
About Room Escape, Stockholm
Room Escape, Stockholm - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Olof Palmes gata 23, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden
Ticket Price: 250 SEK
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 8.4K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Combine wits, logic and teamwork to escape from one of the three locked rooms in what is easily Stockholm’s most popular escape room outfit. It’s nearly impossible to find a bad review of this place thanks to the deeply atmospheric and story based designs of the puzzles here. The games are set for between 3 to 6 players at a time. The rooms here are really about solving puzzles - the main door is almost always unlocked. Check the website for the themes which may change periodically.
Room Escape Information
- Arrive 10 minutes before your game is to start for the quick debriefing of what’s expected.
Room Escape Ticket Prices
- At least three people are needed to play the games, but if you want to play with just two of you, it is possible so long you pay for 3 people: SEK 750
Room Escape Opening and Closing Hours
- Last game starts at 9:00pm.
How To reach Room Escape by Public Transport
- Subway 18, 19; Buses 1, 57, Nettbuss Express stop Hotorget T-bana.
- 50, 53, 295, 591, 592, 593, 595, 598, 697 stop Kungsgatan.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Room Escape, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
Great experience. Went with kids and it was great. Lovely staff really look after you.
Tried out prison break, it was great, but not possible without clues. Bank job was slightly better.
Amazing experience, good options.. Really fun and perfect set up.
Completed Zombielab yesterday with friends and it was amazing. Staff were incredible, proper atmosphere and immersion. No complaints, would return dozens of times if I actually lived in Stockholm.
Bor du på Åland gör ett besök! Tourist? Book your room, this you have to do. Perfect for the family or your friends. Super nice staff :)
- Nearby Attractions
- Gustav Adolfs Torg
- Drottningholms Slott
- Lilla Allmänna Gränd 9
- Birger Jarlsgatan 11
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm