About Sandhamn, Stockholm
Sandhamn, Stockholm - Address
Address: Sandhamn, Sweden
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 258 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Sometime during the late 19th century the intellectuals of Sweden discovered this little seaside community and fell in love with it. Their increased eventually developed the interest of tourists. As a result today the town is Stockholm’s favorite summer party weekend getaway. The first thing to do is walk around the charming old 17th century village which was built by the worksman and fisherman of times gone by. Check out the historical sea pilot station. During the day it’s all about the great outdoors. Rent a kayak and take it out into the river, hike the trails in the pine forests, and hit the white sands beach on Trouville. At night it is all about the bars and the clubs.
Other activities in town:
- The Sandhamns Museum archipelago museum, Australia explores life on the islands.
- Spa at the Sandhamn Yacht Hotel.
- The old cemetery just outside town.
- Spring and autumn have are not as crowded. Avoid going in winter.
How To reach Sandhamn by Public Transport
- Buses 221, 714; Ferries 16, 90 stop Sandhamn brygga.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sandhamn, Stockholm Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Arlanda Centralstation
- Square Of Branting
- Gustav Vasa Kyrka
- Mall Of Scandinavia
- Vapiano Gamla Stan
- Stockholm Globe Arena Fastigheter Ab
- Fåfängan Restaurang & Evenemang
- Gildas Rum Ab
- The English Shop
- Stockholm Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 48 Hours in Stockholm
- What to See in 72 Hours in Stockholm
- How to Spend 5 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 6 Days in Stockholm
- How to Spend 7 Days in Stockholm