Stadsbiblioteket2723 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Odengatan 73, 113 50 Stockholm, Sweden Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +46-850831100
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library
There are two reasons to visit the Stockholm Municipal Library. One, you’re a bibliophile. Two, you have a thing for architectural marvels. This early 20th century municipal library has a minimal but attractive orange colored exterior. Inside, the windows in the tall rotunda allows the room to be lit with a very natural light. There isn’t much to see here, but the atmosphere is fantastic. There are always students, who always make for good people watching.
How to Reach Stadsbiblioteket
- Stadsbiblioteket bus Station
- Chili Masala Grill & Tandoori Restaurant
- Akkurat Bar & Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Stockholm before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Stockholm and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Stadsbiblioteket Address: Odengatan 73, 113 50 Stockholm, Sweden
- Stadsbiblioteket Contact Number: +46-850831100
- Stadsbiblioteket Timing: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Best time to visit Stadsbiblioteket(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Stadsbiblioteket: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
30.64% of people who visit Stockholm include Stadsbiblioteket in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.69% of people start their Stadsbiblioteket visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Stadsbiblioteket
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stadsbiblioteket
People normally club together Drottningholm Palace and Ostermalmshallen while planning their visit to Stadsbiblioteket.